Save A Life This Summer – Give Blood!

The Parish Council is backing NHS Blood and Transplant and urging local residents to give blood.  Stocks always run low at times of big sporting events like the Olympics, or when there are a string of Bank Holidays.  An astonishing 96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood – so let’s try and redress the balance a little.  First time donors should be aged between 17 to 65, weigh at least 50kg (7Stone 12lbs) and be generally healthy.

There is an upcoming donor session at Majestic House, Blatchford Road, Horsham on Friday 18th May 2012, so to book an appointment call 0300 123 23 23 or visit