Age UK Horsham District are still here for you
During this difficult time, Age UK has adapted the way they work, so they can continue to be there for you when you need them.
They are offering:
– Information and Advice: Including information on social care, housing and welfare benefits.
– Telephone befriending: A friendly chat if you’re feeling lonely or isolated.
– Doorstep Deliveries: We can deliver groceries (subject to availability) and essential medication to your doorstep, as well as knitting kits, CDs/DVDs, books and jigsaws to stave off boredom.
– Welfare and Safety Support. Helping the most vulnerable with tasks such as cleaning, shopping and laundry, as well as offering respite for carers.
– Wellbeing advice. They can share information on healthy living, nutrition, hydration and exercises that can take place in the home or garden.
If you’d like to access any of the services above, or you’re worried about an older friend or family member at this time, please call Age UK Horsham District on 01403 260 560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org