With the winter months fast approaching, and energy bills on the rise, it’s time to start thinking about whether you could make energy efficiency improvements to your home.
If you find your home hard to heat and worry about your energy bills, let us help. You could qualify for help if you live in an energy inefficient home, which is owned or privately rented, and you are in receipt of benefits or on a low income.
The UK Government’s Green Homes Grant scheme can fund a range of energy efficiency measures including:
- Wall insulation
- Loft insulation
- Renewable heating systems (such as Air Source Heat Pumps)
- Double/triple glazing (to replace single glazing)
- Energy efficient doors
- Thermostats and heating controls
Warmworks has been appointed as the Managing Agent for this scheme. They are working in collaboration with your local authority to help you benefit from this funding and arrange all the work on your behalf. They have an average customer satisfaction rating of 98% and a Trustpilot rating of Excellent.
Warmworks manages a range of energy efficiency projects throughout the UK. Since 2015 they’ve improved over 20,000 properties, making homes warmer and more comfortable, and reducing fuel bills by an average of £300 per year. As Managing Agent they will provide you with all the support you need, free of charge, including:
- Carrying out an assessment of your property
- Checking to see if you meet the eligibility criteria
- Providing you with a tailored report, recommending improvements for your home
- Accessing the funding on your behalf
- Arranging the installation of the energy efficiency improvements
- Carrying out a quality inspection of the work
Call free on 0808 196 8255 or visit surveys.est.org.uk/s/GreenHomesGrantSchemeLAD for more information.