Changes To Applying For Concessionary Travel

HDC LogoResidents who are applying for concessionary travel, such as bus passes or railcards, in the Horsham District from 1st April should be aware of changes to the administration of the service.

From 1st April 2013, the administration of the English National Concessionary Travel Scheme in West Sussex is changing and Horsham District Council will no longer be the point of contact for new bus passes or railcards.

For those residents who already have an older or disabled persons’ concessionary bus pass, no action is needed.  Current bus passes will continue to be valid and will be renewed automatically.

Those residents who require a new railcard or to renew an existing railcard will need to apply for a new one.  After Monday 1st April 2013, those residents who are applying for a new bus pass or railcard or have any queries about a current pass, should use the following contact details:

Telephone: West Sussex Bus Pass Information Line (local rate) – 0845 075 1018

Address: West Sussex Bus Pass, PO Box 212, Waterlooville, PO7 6ZN


For more information from Monday 1st April, visit the West Sussex County Council website