On 14th July 2020 the Parish Council owned play areas at Amberley Road, Birches Road, Earles Meadow and Holbrook Tythe Barn re-opened to the public.
In readiness for re-opening all of our playgrounds have been safety inspected and cleaned, but we cannot continue to clean and therefore, equipment cannot be guaranteed to be coronavirus (COVID-19) free.
Please take all reasonable precautions to ensure your and your family’s safety, following the guidelines below:-
- Keep your distance and be respectful of other people
- If you or any of your party are showing symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) DO NOT enter the play area. Return home and seek medical assistance
- Only 1 adult per family unit should accompany their children into the playground
- Equipment which can accommodate multiple children e.g. climbing frames should be used by one family unit at a time.
- If a piece of equipment or the playground is busy please come back later.
- Do not use any equipment marked as out of use – there may be an increased risk.
- Adults are reminded to ensure good hygiene by providing regular hand sanitation.
- Please don’t eat and drink in the playground.
- Please place your litter in a bin, or take it home with you