This highlights West Sussex County Council’s new summer campaign launched last week to ‘Keep West Sussex Safe’. These messages have already been utilised with a local outbreak in Crawley earlier last week https://www.westsussex.gov.uk/news/information-for-residents-in-crawley/ and shows the local Track & Trace and the West Sussex COVID19 Local Outbreak Control Plan in operation.
COVID 19 Links:
- Keep West Sussex Safe Summer Campaign (Press Release) https://www.westsussex.gov.uk/news/residents-urged-to-keep-west-sussex-safe/
- Dedicated Coronavirus Webpages www.westsussex.gov.uk/coronavirus You are still able to access support through the Community Hub contact details.
- Dedicated Keep West Sussex Safe Summer Campaign page including a video from Anna Raleigh Director of Public Health https://www.westsussex.gov.uk/fire-emergencies-and-crime/coronavirus-covid-19-advice-and-information/coronavirus-keep-west-sussex-safe/
Other Press Releases:
- Table & Chairs licensing transfer to District & Boroughs – https://www.westsussex.gov.uk/news/changes-to-licensing-of-tables-and-chairs-outside-cafes-and-restaurants/
- County Council’s draft economy reset plan in response to the economic impact of COVID-19: https://www.westsussex.gov.uk/news/getting-the-west-sussex-economy-moving/
- Construction work starts soon on the first temporary cycleway in West Sussex: https://www.westsussex.gov.uk/news/construction-work-starts-soon-on-first-temporary-cycleway-for-west-sussex/